Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Role with me

-TODAY'S QUESTION-
Do men and women have specific roles in relationships? If so what are they?



I think that inorder for any relationship (romantic, platonic, business,etc)to be successful, there MUST be specific roles. This is where your compatability and chemistry really come in to play because the progress and positive growth of the relationship rest greatly on the partners ability to work as a team. Typically when people think of having roles in a relationship setting they automatically associate this idea with the classic male dominated, female subserviant relationships of the past few hundred years. While this has been the accepted norm for many years, more recently this has evolved into a more efficient partnership where the balance of power is transfered smoothly in a manner that caters to each partners strengths. So my official answer....
Yes roles do and must exist in relationships but in todays society, what they are depends more on the strengths and weaknesses of each person than there gender.
~dummie 2

1 comment:

  1. WOW dummie 2 your not so dumb lol. Seriously though,yes I strongly agree with you, I couldn't have said it better.It would have been longer because see I read more into things but anyway I like the way you put it.:0)

    ReplyDelete